- Support our activities online through SEO, SEM and social media
- Support our efforts in Fundraising
- Support our local teachers and their classes at our center
As soon as possible
Lunch from Monday to Friday
- Develop Anjali House graphic guideline
- Translate our website (www.anjali-house.com) and other various communication materials into Dutch and French
- Be an Ambassador for Anjali House and recruit monthly donors in France, U.S., UK and The Netherlands.
Anjali House is an NGO based in Siem Reap, Cambodia. We provide education, basic care and family support to our 120 students from 5 to 19 years old. All the children and young adults enrolled at Anjali House come from poor families who can’t afford the cost of education and most of the time can only provide a meal a day.
Our educational program focuses on teaching English to all our students. We also educate our young adults about life skills, run career orientation workshops and provide scholarships for higher studies or vocational trainings.
All our students are sensitized about personal hygiene and take a daily shower at our center. We provide access to healthcare as well as two nutritious meals a day, a "privilege" they would not otherwise benefit from if they did not attend the school
The link with the families and the local Khmer school is crucial to our work. Our social worker organizes workshops for the families including some about parenting skills and domestic violence.
Anjali House is an organisation anchored locally with Khmer teachers including a female Khmer Director. It is a transparent organization which runs a professional audit of its finances every year (accessible on our website www.anjali-house.com).