We are a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting volunteers to those in need in order to help them overcome challenges and develop meaningful relationships.
Organic farming, permaculture, reforestation, agroecology, animals and plants monitoring, teaching English, teaching about computers, building or renovating community infrastructures
Future For Kids
A program focused on projects to improve local children's quality of life through education and food security. Participants will collaborate on projects such as improving school libraries, creating school organic gardens and kid’s food forest, renovating school buildings, improving water and sanitation at schools, and building playgrounds. This is a great opportunity for our participants to work, play, and have a cultural exchange with local kids.
Supporting local women in their process of empowerment, economic development, and skills reproduction. Participants will collaborate on projects such as the building of ceramic ovens for kitchen improvement, family gardens, and small animal farming (guinea pigs, chickens), beekeeping, water filters distribution, solar coffee driers, fish farming and aquaponics, solar water heaters
Discover and understand the links and cause-effect relationship between environmental degradation, global health, and poverty. Eco-Health is an emerging field of study researching how changes in the earth’s ecosystems affect human health. Eco-Health examines changes in the biological, physical, social, and economic environments and relates these changes to human health.
How to feed the world in the age of climate change and overgrowth
Volunteers can enjoy a beautiful, cozy and comfy guesthouse managed by a local family or choose a homestay experience to fully immerse in the local indigenous culture.
3 delicious healthy meals per day; we only choose locally and organically produced food, providing a right balance of local and international food.
The one-time fee (50USD per person) it's a reservation fee, including administration costs for the new volunteer management and the MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- Education courses and technical training
- Tools and materials for the projects
- Local transportation to/from your ecolodge (or community) to the main town once a week (usually Saturday)
- Round trip transportation from/to Lima-Oxapampa
- Local transportation for volunteering and service activities
- Weekend activities
- A visit to Yanachaga-Chemillin National Park
- Medical support
- 24/7 local staff availability and support
- Liability insurance
- Airfare to/from your country
- Personal health insurance
We are looking for online volunteers that will help us to:
- Manage, improve, and develop our social media on a daily or weekly basis.
- Fundraise for 7Elements Peru on an international level (to create and manage the right crowdfunding strategies and campaigns to support some of our projects in the Amazon).
- Design and update the content of our website.
- Research about grants or opportunities than we can apply to and be in charge of writing and managing the application process
- Create, develop, and manage successful media campaigns to recruit service-learning chapters
We will reward our volunteers with free stays and free participation in our programs and trips in the jungle. We strongly believe in FAIR SHARE: help us and we will reward you; we are a fair, open network - any kind of development of our partnership from a simple online volunteer position to real internship or paid positions is possible...It all depends on YOU!
We are working in the most beautiful place in the world, the Amazon - trying to save this paradise and conserve its cultures and biodiversity. We offer transformational experiences: service-learning programs, permaculture courses, volunteering opportunities, and unusual trips for those who don't want to just visit a place but want to really understand it and contribute positively to changing our global society.
Our mission: to participate in the sustainable development and conservation of the Peruvian rainforest and its populations while providing a life-changing service-learning experience to students from the Western world. We hope to give our volunteers the tools necessary to understand the connection between our non-sustainable lifestyle and human insecurity, poverty, environmental degradation, loss of biodiversity and climate change.