We are looking for online volunteers that will help us to
- Manage, improve, develop our Social Media on a daily or weekly basis.
- Fundraise for 7Elements Peru on an international level (to create and manage the right crowdfunding strategies and campaigns to support some of our projects in the Amazon).
- Design and update of the contains of our website.
- Research about grants or opportunities than we can apply to, and be in charge of writing and managing the application process
- Create, develope and manage successful media campaigns to recruit service-learning chapters
We will reward our volunteers with free stays and free participations to our programs and trips in the jungle. We strongly believe in FAIR SHARE: help us and we will reward you; we are a fair, open network, any kind of development of our partnership from a simple online volunteer position to real internship or payed positions is possible... It all depends from YOU!
We are a private, non-profit Peruvian organization dedicated to finding volunteers to help those in need overcome challenges, while developing meaningful relationships with them. We are working in the most beautiful place in the world, the Amazon, trying to save this paradise and conserve its cultures and biodiversity. We offer transformational experiences: service-learning programs, permaculture courses, volunteering opportunities and unusual trips for those who don't want just to visit a place, but to really understand it and to contribute in changing positively our global society. Our home base is Oxapampa, in the "Selva Central" (the region of rain forest across the Pasco, Huanuco and Junin Departments), and we work all across the Biosphere Reserve Oxapampa-Ashaninka-Yanesha, one of the places with the highest biodiversity in the world. Our mission is simple: to help those in need participating to the sustainable development and conservation of the Peruvian rain forest and its populations, while providing to students from the western world a life-changing service-learning experience and deliver them the tools to really understand the connections between our non-sustainable life style and human insecurity, poverty, environmental degradation, loss of biodiversity and climate change. We believe that our vision can and will be realized. We want to create a new generation of enlightened and mindful leaders that will change our society. Easy!