A WAY OF HAPPINESS EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY
What We Need
There are a few fields in which you can engage:
- working with children and youth; help in remedial classes, with different activities, sports, arts and crafts
- data entry & Ms-office
- community mobilising; inviting youngsters to join our programmes through activities and contact with their parents
- social media marketing; posting on our profiles, increasing visibility and improving statistics through using social media tools
- project development/management
- blog and article writing; about youth, education, personality development, etc
- data entry and other office work
- content making
- event/NGO promotion
- website development
- donate unused materials for those who need it
- graphic/web design; Wordpress, logos, designs for events, etc.
- video making; promo videos, presentations, etc.
- fundraising; online, field work
- research work
- event organising; help with promo and other events
- promotions; spreading the word, giving out leaflets
In case you cannot come to our centre, you can volunteer from home, and if you have your own project ideas, you are invited to share them with us and discuss possibilities for their realisation.
When & Who
What we Provide
No reviews yet.
Additional Info about Us
A Way of Happiness Educational Society, founded on 24th June 2016, is a not for profit non-governmental organisation, run by a group of members of the society.
We are envisioning a society permeated with the spirit of brotherhood, in which its members help each other create a sustainable and harmonious environment, improving their lives through raised awareness of co-dependency and connectivity with their surroundings as well as globally.
We believe that the youth are the future of any society and there should be no differences when it comes to being exposed to knowledge and information. This is why we are providing quality school syllabus related classes and extracurricular activities for all members of our society, mainly children and youth.
In our work, we use non-formal education methods to bring the school closer to youngsters. Learning, after all, should be interactive and engaging, sparking curiosity and breeding a healthy relationship with attaining knowledge. This way we can ensure lifelong learning because of the newly awoken desire for the learning process to continue. Through a broad-minded attitude like this, an individual is able to not only act upon fulfilling his needs but also be a binding agent and promoter of change in the society.