What We Need
Youth Club Activites
Children's Game Club
When & Who
What we Provide
Accommodation in a home and open space, Shared room
Three meals a day during the week, two meals on weekends
Orientation: Volunteers will receive an orientation program on their first day of volunteering
- Meat dish
- Fish dish
- Chicken dish
The participation fee includes accommodation and daily meals, training on the language and culture in the destination country
No reviews yet.
More Services we Offer
Orientation, Tours, Social Activities
Other Ways to support us
The African food course takes you to the magic world of African food. The courses teach you how to make African food under the guidance of a professional.
Fusion food courses teach you how to make a variety of African traditional dishes.
Educational & cultural equipment for youths.
Books of different cultural stories for kids.
Additional Info about Us
- is responsible for the operational management of the project within the framework of a plan and budget approved by the Board
- is responsible for fundraising, financial management and financial monitoring of the project
- is responsible for the project's communication-marketing planning and media contacts
- is responsible for supervising employees and trainees and acting as head of office staff
- is responsible for reporting the project and its finances to the board of the association and the
Multicultural Festival Activity: World Village Festival is an event that attracts an audience of nearly 80 000 visitors every year to a programme that includes free concerts by top musicians, discussions on social issues and films.
AFAES as a registered multicultural association based in Helsinki, Finland.
We are involved in the interests of both Africans and Europeans living in Europe. We cover a wide spectrum of the multicultural African continent.
We introduce the African culture to Finnish people and those interested in multicultural activities. We utilize workshops, cultural events, such as Body image, Cultural Competence, Women's Day, Black American History Month and a host of other activities. Multiculturalism, inclusiveness, and open-mindedness are the foundation of all our activities.
Developmental projects are integrated within the activities of AFAES