We are a local NGO providing education, basic care and family support to 120 underprivileged students.
- Support our activities online through SEO, SEM and social media:
1. Editorial (in line with the Communications strategy):
2. Visibility Web and Social Media
- Support our efforts in Fundraising:
•Support in increasing the visibility of the monthly donation program as well as in developing the recruitment of monthly donors.
•Support in developing an online fundraising campaign
•Search for/write grants proposals suitable for Anjali house’s programs
•Supports in developing crowd funding projects
•Support in further developing a database of corporates, organizations, foundations most likely to support Anjali House
•Support in developing communications materials for the reporting to existing corporate donors, foundations, monthly donors, etc.
•Support other activities as needed in regards to fundraising;
- Support our local teachers and their classes at our center:
1. assist our teachers during english, gardening, computer, sport classes from Monday to Friday
2. led creative workshops (1 per half day or 6 times a week depending on the classes)
Every day of the week we can have free lunch (cambodian food) at our center with all the children, staff and volunteers.
We ask each volunteer to make a USD $250 contribution to offset administrative expenses for volunteers and serves as a general contribution to our organization; a standard practice at most NGOs in Southeast Asia.
This contribution can be in a form of a personal contribution or a crowdfunding campaign.
- Develop Anjali House graphic guideline
- Translate our website and other various communication materials into Dutch and French
- Be an Ambassador for Anjali House and recruit monthly donors in France, U.S., UK and The Netherlands.
Anjali House is an NGO based in Siem Reap, Cambodia. We provide education, basic care and family support to our 120 students from 5 to 19 years old. All the children and young adults enrolled at Anjali House come from poor families who can’t afford the cost of education and most of the time can only provide a meal a day.
Our educational program focuses on teaching English to all our students. We also educate our young adults about life skills, run career orientation workshops and provide scholarships for higher studies or vocational trainings.
All our students are sensitized about personal hygiene and take a daily shower at our center. We provide access to healthcare as well as two nutritious meals a day, a "privilege" they would not otherwise benefit from if they did not attend the school
The link with the families and the local Khmer school is crucial to our work. Our social worker organizes workshops for the families including some about parenting skills and domestic violence.
Anjali House is an organisation anchored locally with Khmer teachers including a female Khmer Director. It is a transparent organization which runs a professional audit of its finances every year.