1) Environmental Education Program Developer
- Volunteers can help to develop the EEP series for elementary to secondary schools
- Volunteers can work closely with our guide training manager (GTM) to design the lesson plans and give feedback to teachers
2) Booking Adviser
- CBGA is a partnership with communities and government of Cambodia to provide alternative sustainable livelihoods for locals, volunteers can work with our Booking Team, providing training among the team and other technical skills.
3) Marketing and Sale
- Managing marketing activities and developing strategies
- Coordinating the marketing campaigns with sale activities
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Creating wide range of different marketing materials
- Creating and publishing marketing materials
- Working closely with Marketing manager with new product launches
- Managing and improving lead general campaigns and measuring result
- Maintaining effective communication with all partners to strengthen relationships and partnerships
- Seeking new partners both in national and international markets
- Promoting the products to reach the clients
4) Editing and Design Volunteer
- Individuals should have background on web editing work and social media management.
- Volunteers help the team to improve our website and develop our social media, making posters, videos and other campaigning materials.
2-4 weeks for a short term, and 4-8 weeks for a long term.
Volunteers will spend all costs associated with traveling, accommodation, health insurance, meal. Although we do not provide accommodation we are happy to offer advice on reasonably priced accommodation and costs of living in Siem Reap.
Cambodian Bird Guide Association is a local wildlife conservation NGO registered with ministry of Interior of Cambodia. Our story was started by a group of passionate Cambodian conservationists who are committed to helping educate people about the wildness and working to ensure that our planet is protected for future generations and generating sustainable income for local communities.
We also an Ecotourism operator, a specialized running wildlife viewing tours throughout Cambodia. Alongside, rural communities and the government of Cambodia, Community-based Ecotourism (CBE) was initiated. CBGA’s objectives are to help reducing poverty in the rural communities, providing sustainable livelihoods from Ecotourism in return for agreements no wildlife hunting and land conversion. We also generate the funds from Ecotourism to support the wildlife conservation projects at the sites we visit. We promote Cambodia’s natural heritages to the world and educate the locals and youths to start protecting their rich biodiversity of wildness engaging in our Environmental Education Program (EEP) and Birder Club.