We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced ESL teacher to join the team at Destiny Institute and Safe Haven School, our educational programmes which support CHO's work.
They will be in charge of coordinating the schedule and will be teaching 30 hours per week.
- Experience life in a new culture and explore the sites of Cambodia, discover local markets and taste authentic Khmer cuisine
- Help vulnerable children have access to education in remote areas
- Build relationships with the staff as we work together to serve the community
- All food and accommodation provided
All food and accommodation provided, however you may want to spend money on additional activities
We are a Christian NGO based in Poipet, an area located on the Thai-Cambodia border, well known for migration, trafficking and gambling. We believe we are called by the Lord to bring hope to the local community and facilitate sustainable change. We aim to empower families to generate an income, helping them to become independent. In this way the community lifts themselves out of poverty and is equipped for their future.
We are looking for:
- Experience of teaching/coordinating ESL
- Facilitating teaching and learning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of administration
- Basic IT and skills (social media skills are also desirable)
- Christian faith