Non-governmental and non-profit Organization, aiming to build a viable and sustained community where people embrace trust, solidarity, and respect.
You will work under the supervision of the Executive Director and will liaise with and support the various programmes of the organisation. During your time as a communications volunteer, here are some of the things you will be involved with:
- Supporting various programmes and gaining an understanding for what each one does
- Writing and proofreading emails
- Report writing
- Assisting in creating organisational strategies
- Assisting in monitoring and evaluating programmes
- Supporting the marketing and fundraising team
- Creating and editing website content
- Social media
- Creating and updating promotional materials which explain our work
- Support the team to recruit volunteer, staff to the programs and organization
- Possible interaction with local press and other organizations
- Participating in and representing CVCD at local events
- A host of other activities which the team may need your support or lead on
Please note that there is no requirement to make any payment to CVCD for this volunteer position.