Child Rights Foundation
CHILD Rights Foundation (CRF) is a child-focused, not-for-profit, non-political and non-religious Cambodian non-governmental organization that works toward the full implementation of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) and other instruments related to children’s issues.
When & Who
Additional Info about Us
Since its inception in 2000, CRF has been working with governmental ministries and local authorities, especially with Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS) with the financial support of several donor agencies. With commitment to professionalism and accountability, CRF has continued its effort of realizing children’s rights in order to achieve sustainable changes in the attitudes and mindsets of individuals to take personal and collective responsibility to make children’s lives safe, positive and wholesome, in accordance with CRF’s vision and mission statements, as follows:
Vision “A world where the children’s rights are realized in all circumstances, as enshrined in the UNCRC”
Mission “To empower, influence and mobilize rights holders and duty bearers to advocate, realize and monitor the implementation of the UNCRC”
In particular, CRF aims to:
• Advocate to duty bearers to be accountable for UNCRC implementation;
• Empower rights holders to meaningfully participate in age-appropriate decision-making and advocate for child rights,
• Support and partner with duty bearers and rights holders to realism child rights,
• Mobilize duty bearers to dedicate resources, commitment and efforts to realize child rights; and
• Monitor the implementation of the UNCRC in partnership with children and young people in Cambodia.