Christ in Touch Foundation
Additional Info about Us
Christ in Touch foundation CTF in the acronym is a faith based not for profit non-government organization fully registered and operational in Uganda. The organization was founded by Pastor Kabagambe Eric and Nerima Agnes alongside other pioneers with a zeal of touching and transforming generations from poverty, disease, illiteracy, inequality and above all lifting them spiritually. Christ in touch foundation envisions the creation of an enabling environment that makes Uganda a better place for everyone in the field of social economic development and it can only be done through the implementation of activities that create sustainable development and networks which are key to transforming people and bringing them closer to their savior.
Charitable work is a basic expression of human relationships, it’s about people’s needs to participate in their societies and feels that they matter to others. Christ in Touch foundation strongly believes that social relationships intrinsic to charitable work are critical to individuals and the community’s well being. The ethos of charitable work is infused with values including solidarity, reciprocity, mutual trust, belonging and empowerment, all of which contribute significantly to the quality of life.
Christ in touch foundation attest to the fact those who are marginalized such vulnerable children, women, indigenous populations and disempowered young people can create spaces where their voices can be heard and where they can affect governance at local level, this report highlights the achievements that have been reached by the Christ in touch foundation.
A Uganda fit for everyone
To create an enabling environment that makes Uganda a better place for everyone in spiritual, social economic transformation.
Our core values
• Team work
• Dignity and integrity
• Accountability and transparency
• Responsiveness and professionalism
• To propagate the gospel through charitable works and comprehensive bible training in order to bring out law and God-fearing citizens
• To mitigate the suffering of abused vulnerable children and youth through education and creating access to basic needs to the poor communities.
• To fight against chronic poverty and promote sustainable development of needy in both rural and urban communities through creating micro finance projects, poverty alleviation programs.
• To establish vocational training institution, secondary and primary schools as means of eliminating the problems of illiteracy, unemployment and absence of professional leaders in both rural and urban communities.
• To access safe and clean water for the communities and sensitize them on good hygiene and sanitation practices though increased awareness on safe disposal of wastes.