We are a nonprofit organization working for community empowerment in rural Tanzania.
- Conservation work.
- Social work.
- Web work.
- Health care.
- Women empowerment.
- Grant writing.
- Organization development.
- Construction and renovation.
Shared room with a bunkbed.
3 meals a day, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
We don't have fees for volunteering.
However, there are additional costs. For $245, volunteers will receive:
- Airport taxi rental to and from the hotel.
- Two nights at a hotel at DAR es Salaam.
- Two nights at a hotel at Njombe.
- Bus to and from the project site.
- Offer to visit Lake Nyasa beaches.
- Offer of certificate awards.
- Free mobile card without airtime.
- Free urafiki kanga Africa fabric.
Swahili classes are $75 per month.
Orientation is $50.
Social activities and events are $100+. This includes activities like organising a football match with a jersey printed with the volunteer's name.
We are seeking for online volunteers who can support our organisation in IT expertise, fundraising, logo and graphic design, documentation translation, and female football team.
Tanzania Home Activities free teaching
- Hospital medical care (beds, machines, wheelchairs).
- Second-hand laptops, desktop computers, printer and photocopy machines.
- Education materials for children with special needs.
- Sports and game tools (balls and jerseys).
Only when working in education are there some unavailabilities, due to summer holidays.
We are non profit organization, working in rural Tanzania, at the LUDEWA district which is along lake Nyasa.