We work for the protection of the rainforest and the sustainable development of the neighboring community
The forest is an experience which you must live to learn how to respect it, the best way to do it is being one with the forest, and to live the differents project with we build the best future of the Humid Temperate Forest.
Huilo Huilo Foundation invite you to be part of the green forest and leave your mark in the austral patagonian Chile.
So that you can be part of the forest we have a new volunteer program that seek for professionalizing the work that the volunteer does concentrating and concreting all the work in five uniques projects for each group of volunteers.
The five 2019 volunteers project are: Wildlife, Flora, Community, Scientific and Environmental education
Each project once is finished it will have the value and effort of every volunteer that work in it, this will make the stay of the volunteer a real input for the conservation of the Humid Temperate Forest.
The 2019 volunteer program of Huilo Huilo Foundation have a maintenance fee of $1.500 USD, this include:
- Transfer from Santiago to Huilo Huilo Biological at the begginig of the program Reserve and transfer from Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve to Santiago at the end of the program;
- Lodging in the Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve;
- Feeding: breakfast, lunch and night collation. In the case that you have any food restriction is your obligation tell us in your personal file at the stage one of the registration process.
- Transfer inside the Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve for all your projects and activities.
- All the materials that will be used in the projects.
Old Photo Camaras
English wildlife books
The Activities of the diferents projects may change due to weather.
Our mission is to protect and conserve the temperate rainforests, integrating the surrounding communities in order to improve the quality of life for present and future generations.
With this objective in mind we develop scientific, educational and social programs, oriented to change old paradigms, encouraging the small business and the sustainable development of the place.