Harvest Training Cambodia
What We Need
The helper will help us with Education Program such as: Kindergarten, Computer classes, English classes, Music Classes and other sort skills. (We welcome those who have the motivation want to work with us as partner too).
And every day they will travel to village with us to do some works such as: Training Agriculture (how to planting vegetables, feeding animals...) to the community people, and some time Running Mobile Medical Clinics in the villages as well, at times provide water filter, digging wells, building toilet, building shelter of worship God, especially sharing the Words of God to the people in the village too.
When & Who
What we Provide
- Room with an air conditioning and fan is 13$ per night.
- own bathroom in each room, it is included a toilet and shower.
- The daily foods is 7$ each person (2$ breakfast, 2.5$ lunch and 2.5$ dinner).
- One Time Fee 10 USD, This fee is for administration office such as: photo copy papers, sending email, scan documents...
- Daily fee 7 USD, is Daily Foods (Breakfast 2$, Lunch 2.5$ and Dinner 2.5$), we will collect money once every week in the first coming.
- Landry fee is 1 kg = 1 $
No reviews yet.
More Services we Offer
Bellow is some expenses budget you would like to know, thanks:
1. Phnom Penh (PP) to/from Svay Rieng (SR), (Phnom Penh International Airport) 30USD (car is 5 seats included 1 driver and me).
2. Daily Foods 7USD (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), we will collect money once every week in the first coming.
Other Ways to support us
We will give certification to the volunteer are completed their mission with us, thanks.
Our ministry always needs resources, if you are able to bring books for library or old laptops or writing materials it would be greatly received but it is not an expectation, thanks.
Additional Info about Us
Church Planting Movement Coordinator
Education Project Coordinator
Happy Kids Project Coordinator
Foods and Health Sanitation Project Coordinator
Visal with his wife Nary was calling to serve God for almost 18 years in different organizations and churches. Visal was a person who made the Khmer Bible Electronic/Soft for using in computer and smart phone, it is popular in Cambodia and he is the one who love writing Christian song (Khmer Christian Songs) while he has time as well. God bless them with 2 children, Elkanah their older son and Angelica their younger daughter.
We are a non-denominational and non-profit organization formed to help fulfill the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-20) by working together with churches and Christian organizations to reach people in Cambodia with the Gospel. In 2004, it was formed with the vision to provide training for Khmer (Cambodian) people. The organisation was officially registered with the government in October 2012. Since that time, we have expanded to include ministry that helps a children's program, youths Program and Education Program that provide teaching in English, computer, arts, and office skills, especially a church planting was established from village to village.
Our ministry is about helping better the lives of people by bringing the Gospel to them in a Holistic way, which includes the whole person, being their physical, emotional & spiritual well being.
What we do?
- Providing Bibles and related materials to those in the villages that have became Christians (Home Church).
- Running Mobile Medical Clinics once a month in the villages we work in.
- At times provide water filter, digging wells, building toilet, building shelter of worship God, vegetable seeds, and
piglet at a heavily subsidized cost in order to help improve the well being of families.
- Education Program such as: kindergarten, Computer class, English class, Music Class and other sort skills. (We
welcome those who have the motivation want to work with us as partner)
- Promoting personal, family, and small group Bible study.
- Partnering with churches and mission organizations, working together to better the lives of people, both physically “emotionally & spiritually”.
- Protecting donor investments through being accountable to them by giving monthly financial report.