HelpAge Cambodia is a local nongovernmental organization that works with older people to fulfill their potential to lead dignified, active, healthy and secure lives.HelpAge Cambodia envisions A society in which all older people can lead dignified, active, healthy, and secure lives.
HelpAge Cambodia is seeking online volunteers to support the organisation and local team with a number of assignments including:
- Editing reports (English document)
- Translating promotional material from English to different languages (such as French, Japanese, Korean, German...)
- Promoting organisational activities and older people issues through social media for awareness raising and fundraising purposes
- Writing or editing grant proposals
- Designing promotional material including online online and hardcopy materials
Please contact us for more information.
HelpAge Cambodia is an affiliate of the HelpAge International global network, a unique worldwide alliance standing up for the right of older people to lead dignified, healthy and secure lives. Established in December 2012 to continue and sustain initiatives which HelpAge had launched and carried out in Cambodia since the early 1990s, HelpAge Cambodia is a not-for-profit organisation and one of the youngest members of Helpage’s global network.
HelpAge works closely and in cooperate with the Royal Government of Cambodia, including several central ministries and provincial departments such as Social Affairs, Veterans and Youth Rehabilitation; Health; Women’s Affairs; Rural Development; Committee on Disaster Management; and Environment to support to the older people and promote the inclusion of ageing into the development programming and policy efforts in Cambodia.