Huellas que Trascienden combats poverty by turning the talents of the indigenous women of Chiapas into income for their households in an innovative and integral way.
Workshops and Courses to Indigenous Women, Tourism Development to Indigenous Communities, Marketing and Sales of Handmade Crafts and Coffee, General Administration (reports, statistics, planning), Fund Procurement, Product and Graphic Design, Social Media Management.
Short-term volunteers - 1 to 2 months
- Help us promote the products the women produce in their communities in the national and international market
- Manage our Facebook
- Follow-up actual projects
- Visit communities to help during the workshops
- Follow-up of fundraising events
- Assist in the different events we have during the year
- Answer emails
- Assist with daily activities in the office and the indigenous communities’ needs
Long-term volunteers - 2 months or more
- Create and organize workshops in the communities
- Implement new projects
- Manage Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Develop new synergies with companies
- Coordinate events throughout the year to promote the organization
- Direct fundraisers
- Develop new strategies to improve the actual processes
We do not charge any fees.
We do not provide accommodation or meals but we can recommend accommodations near our organization. For example, San Cristobal de las Casas is a very cheap place to live in.
We do not charge a fee. We will provide any assistance prior to your arrival and any orientation you might need upon arrival.
Administration, strategy, operation.
We can give you advice on where to find accommodation and cheap meals.
We work on five elemental fronts:
1. We provide an interest-free loan in the form of goods for them to start a productive project.
2. We offer the workshop "A Business that Transcends", made up of 12 basic business courses in their native tongue, to guide them in the beginning stages of their projects.
3. We monitor their projects through consulting sessions for up to 3 years to ensure their success.
4. We assist the participants in selling their products in a fair market and without intermediaries.
5. We promote cultural exchange tourism to their communities so that cash flow reaches them.
The points mentioned beforehand result in the possibility to save money and better their living conditions.
We are creating empowered and productive women in order to build a better Mexico.