What We Need
· English teaching (at school and HURREDO)
· Collecting rubbish and bring them to recycle center
· Editing and development proposal and budget
· Editing reports
· Editing and development story of change (text and video)
· Editing and development M & E system refers to log frame of each project.
· Seeking funding/funding opportunity (fund raising)
· Developing and research on ecotourism and link to tour companies (HURREDO is supporting Natural Resource Management)
· Editing/supporting social media of HURREDO (website and Facebook page)
· Provide technical support to student center to attract children to attend school.
When & Who
What we Provide
No reviews yet.
Additional Info about Us
1. USAID / World Vegetable Center
2. ACR / Caritas Australia
3. Plan International (MCRDPII &CRSHIPII)
4. Forum Syd
5. Winrock International
6. Heifer International
Human Resource and Rural Economic Development Organization is a Cambodian non-governmental, non-profit organization, established by a group of Cambodian agricultural and rural development specialists in January 1999. HURREDO was officially registered and recognized by the Ministry of Interior in January 2000 (Number:057). Both staff and volunteers have skills and experience working in agronomy, agribusiness, fishery, aquaculture, and forestry.
VISION: HURREDO is a Cambodian Local Non-Governmental Organization (LNGO) that envisions a Cambodia with a bustling economy, livelihood sustainability, and natural resource support.
MISSION: HURREDO strives to alleviate poverty and improve the quality of life of Cambodian women, children, and their families by coordinating activities for rural development and supporting village self-management committees in their social, environmental, and cultural development ventures.
GOAL: To improve food security and environmental and natural resource sustainability through the provision of technical skills on agriculture, food use, and natural resource management.
CORE VALUE: Accountability, transparency & commit to creating positive societal change via the usage of participatory approaches.