We are a charity working for Better Healthcare and Education for the underprivileged children in Nepal.
1. General health check up and treatment
2. Dental health check up and treatment
3. Teaching in the school where we provide free education to the underprivileged Children.
4. Mental Health evaluation and Psycho social Counselling.
1. Research program in Oral Health Status in Southern Nepal.
2. Research program in Public Health status in Southern Nepal.
3. Research on Educational status of Southern Nepal.
4. Research on water and sanitation condition of Southern Nepal.
Foods according to the will.
Registration, Reservation, Program fee
1. Dental Check Up equipment, Mobile dental Clinic, dental Materials.
2. Diabetes Screening equipment
3. Blood Pressure measuring tools
4. Women menstrual sanitation measures
5. Child Education materials
6. Oral hygiene Kits
Indu Sah Foundation is an emerging non-profit organization established on December 24, 2018, registered under section 4 of act 2034 of The Government of Nepal, and affiliated with Social Welfare Council. We are based in Loharpatti, Mahottari, Nepal which is 250 kilometers south of Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal and 7 kilometers west of Janakpur Dham, the capital city of province 2, Nepal.
The organization is nonprofit making, nonreligious, nonpolitical and non-governmental organization. The organization works for health, education, livelihood, water, sanitation and hygiene as well as construction, gender equality and social inclusion, human rights and governance through operation, research, advocacy and capacity enhancement.
The Core Mission of Indu Sah Foundation is to help underprivileged children for better health and education.