Iniciativas para el Desarrollo Rural en Suramerica (IDERSUR)
What We Need
We need professionals with experience in formulating pre investment studies and/or
technical agents from the social work area, economic and/or productive, incorporating Disaster Risks Management in a context of climate change; in order to apply for co funding sources in the national and international cooperative sources. Preferably the volunteer bring with him materials and / or equipment needed to conduct studies such as: theodolite, gps, digital camera, laptop, etc.
When & Who
What we Provide
We provide accommodation in the house of our Legal Representative; as well as, in the homes of the beneficiaries of the project, located in the scope of study and influence of the same. We also provide mobility to move volunteers to areas related to the preparation of studies.
Volunteers must have financial solvency to cover their food expenses and personal needs; However, sometimes and voluntarily, your diet is paid by our Organization or by the beneficiaries of the projects themselves.
No reviews yet.
Other Ways to support us
Ingenieros: Civiles, Forestales, Hidraúlicos, Agrónomos, Agrícolas, Energías Renovables, entre otros. Asimismo, Economistas y un experto en Ofimática.
Additional Info about Us
1. Atender las situaciones de emergencia de las poblaciones más desfavorecidas que requieran de la cooperación interna y externa; tanto mediante ayuda humanitaria, como mediante acciones dirigidas a su reconstrucción y restablecimiento institucional.
2. Impulsar y promover la participación social y ciudadana en las acciones de cooperación para el desarrollo; así como, fomentar la educación y la sensibilización de la sociedad mundial en las realidades de los pueblos más desfavorecidos, potenciando una ética asentada en valores humanistas, de convivencia pacífica, tolerancia e igualdad entre todas las personas.
The purpose of the Association is to contribute to sustainable development of rural and marginal urban communities in Peru who face extreme poverty; supporting and providing technical, legal, economic, financial, commercial and consulting services to certain initiatives promoted either by such "collective" properly organized, or their representatives; such as local, regional governments, among others. Initiatives have referred main objective to contribute to the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals; through project management of social, economic, productive, humanitarian aid, among others, that contribute to achieving its purpose; aimed at marginalized or disadvantaged for reasons; such as poverty, disease, drug dependence, age, sex, legal status, criminal status, prostitution and illiteracy, notwithstanding their residence.
Pursuant to its end, the Association aims to achieve the following outcomes or results:
1. Study of Land Planning.
2. Advice on associativity; in order that communities or organizations duly constituted and registered in the corresponding Public Records Base, projects can benefit from public, private investment and from international cooperation.
3. Development and Implementation of a Strategic Plan of Territorial Development (SPTD), aligned to Strategic Development Plan Concerted respective Regional Government. SPTD that allow us to respond “WHAT WILL DO TO DEVELOP THE TERRITORY AND HOW TO?” The answers to such questions relate to social infrastructure projects (Education, Health, Water and Sanitation), economic (irrigation, storage facilities, Transport and Communications, Electrification) and productive (Agriculture, Agroindustry) identified as proper management to employ to achieve its implementation. This management is explained in the next action.
4. Study of Life Cycle Management Project identified in the SPTD applying the Regulations Project Cycle (NCP); It comprising performing the steps of:
4a. Pre investment or appraisal. It declares study the feasibility of a project in terms of its relevance, social profitability and sustainability (Identification, Formulation and Evaluation Profile or Feasibility level, incorporating risk management in the context of climate change),
4b. Investment (Final Study and Technical Report, Implementation and Monitoring) and
4c. Post Investment (Operation & Maintenance and Evaluation Ex post).
The purpose of the study is to ensure quality management of project formulation to the National Public Investment System (SNIP) of the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) and International Cooperation. Apply the NCP efficiently and effectively, it involves making an evaluation of field followed by an evaluation of office. Also, this management work includes understanding the mechanisms of access to grant co financing for projects from national sources (Sectors, Regional and Local Governments, Social Programs, Concursales Funds, among others) and International (foundations, Development NGOs, Embassies, among others).
5. Management of humanitarian aid of all kinds for the benefit of those communities; such as clothing, food, medicine