International Napoli Network
What We Need
INN wants to give locals the support of international volunteers and give volunteers the opportunity to assist NGOs in NAPLES and ROME who work in the fields of community development, education, child and youth welfare, sport, special needs, immigration and migrant support and human rights.
Volunteers are engaged on different projects run by our Partner NGOs:
- Children and young adults at risk: volunteers teach English, run recreational activities in after school care projects and community centres; run training courses and workshops to increase employment opportunities and social inclusion.
- Migrants and Refugees: volunteers work with reception centres to support migrants applying for asylum integrating in the local community.
- Special needs: volunteers support the daily activities of our partner NGO working with young adults with disabilities and their families
- Homeless: volunteers work with our NGO partner offering health services, counselling, workshops to promote social inclusion and employment opportunities, housing services.
NGO support: Volunteers help with fundraising, reasearch, grant scouting, project writing, translations, web work.
Applicants need to show relevant experience and/or interest related to the project they want to volunteer on and will be asked to send a CV and/or a cover letter in order to be assigned to the right placement.
When & Who
What we Provide
Our program fee covers: accommodation in dorm style rooms, orientation, mentoring, team support, 24/7 emergency contact. Meals, single or double room, airport drop off on demand.
Meals are provided on demand. Volunteers pay only what they take.
Fee starts from USD 520 (3 weeks)
The program fee covers;
- Accommodation in the heart of the historical centre of Naples where you share your room with maximum 7 other female volunteers- Self catered breakfast (fruit, jam, honey, milk, corn flakes, cookies, tea, coffee)- 24/7 emergency contact- Initial training and mentoring during all program. The accommodation is in the same building of the team office.
We can provide the other meals for a cost of approximately 4€ per meal and you can book them everyday for the day after.
Accommodation on the metro line A, 15 minutes far from the historical centre. Rooms host up to 4 volunteers. Self catered breakfast (fruit, jam, honey, milk, corn flakes, cookies, tea, coffee)- 24/7 emergency contact- Initial training and mentoring during all program.
We can provide the other meals for a cost of approximately 4,50€ per meal and you can book them everyday for the day after.
More Services we Offer
Additional Info about Us
There are 3 volunteer cordinators, two Program directors, one cleaner
Volunteers in need of a Visa must provide their Criminal background check (issued by their national police office and translated in English or Italian) in order to receive an invitation letter.
The INN runs volunteers program in Naples and Rome. INN has hosted more than 1200 international volunteers who supported more than 40 local NGOs.
INN is certified B- Corp and has been rewarded with the B-Corp Best For the World - Governance in 2018