JWOC is a non-profit organization working in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Our vision is a vibrant Cambodia with empowered individuals, families and communities who value education and act with a strong sense of social responsibility.
We are looking for volunteers to help support our local teachers through coaching and observations. Volunteers must have professional experience in the field of education.
- Help and advice with accommodation and settling into Siem Reap.
- Support and ideas for pre-trip fundraising.
- Reference letter at the end of experience.
- Flexible working days (2-5 days a week).
- Office desk with WIFI.
- Well structured and defined project goals.
- The satisfaction of contributing to an organization that positively affects the lives of its many beneficiaries.
- A pleasant, fun, and multi-cultural working atmosphere with a team that is really looking forward to working with you!