Karuna Youth Cambodia
What We Need
English Teaching and Online English Training
(for country side and Phnom Penh city school)
When & Who
What we Provide
We are provide Accommodation for Volunteer, but volunteer help contribute 4$/day per person for 2 times meal cooked by local villagers.
2 times meal per day
Other Ways to Help
1. School supplies
2. Library supplies
3. Hygiene supplies
5. Computer for Computer class
6. Tables and Chairs for class
Additional Info about Us
WHICH SCHOOL YOU SHOULD PREFER DUE TO YOUR TIME?
We have 3 schools in 3 different locations:
1. Aural school located at Tropong Chor communte, Aural district, Kompong Speu province. (120km form Phnom Penh city) (At lease four weeks volunteering for full time English class)
2. Chreav school locate at Amleang commune, Tpong district, Kompong Sepu province. (40km from Aural school to Chreav school) (At lease four weeks volunteering for full time English class)
3. Phnom Penh school where we provide scholarship for country students to continue their studying in Phnom Penh city. (At lease two weeks volunteering for part time English class)
Karuna Youth Cambodia is a non profit organization that work with rural youths and children by provide free education and life skills.
We are running 2 school at rural of area of Kompong Speu province, Cambodia by provide free English class, computer, arts, and leadership.
Beside running the school we provide the opportunity for poor student to receive scholarship for their higher education level in Phnom Penh city.