Madurai Health And Leprosy Relief Centre (MAHELERECEN) is a non-profit charitable organization based in Madurai City, Tamil Nadu, India. Mahelerecen does voluntary health promotion and preventive services of general health education, leprosy awareness classes, case detection, treatment and rehabilit
SEO for website,
to promote our website.
crowed funding - promotion/ fundraising
documentary film making
Volunteer prepare the meals them self, we provide the kitchen and accommodation.
We are using this one time fee used as donation. we used this fee for our organizational activities, for medicines and services for the leprosy patients.
Usually we joint with volunteers for the school programmes, medical camps , rehabilitation programmes, rural visits etc.
1. To promote our website, and social media promotion.
2. Designing works for prepare the invitation etc. digital e news letter designing.
3. Fundraising through Globalgiving, online fundraising etc.
4. Proposal writing, searching and contact new donors.
5. photo/video editing and voice & music recording for Youtube etc.
6. Mingle with community and developmental activities.
7. New project implementation.
plastic chairs, camera, ECG equipment, lab equipment, steel almira,
Dr S Maria Xavier Turtius - Founder cum Executive Secretary
Mr A. Vincent - Programme Associate
Mr Raja - Programme coordinator
Dr Ravi Kumar- Medical consultant .
Mrs.Koodeswari - Nurse
kindly send the copy of your photo, copy of visa, passport for our office record before start the journey
there is no school programme in the month of May every year.
in the month of December, we celebrating Christmas with lepers.
Non-profit charitable organization based in Madurai City, Tamil Nadu, India. It is the leprosy center has with rehabilitation facility,