MANLUKU YOUTH DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
What We Need
1. We need a volunteer to support us in Accounts
2. We need a volunteer to support us in Fundraising activities
When & Who
What we Provide
Beside our office, we have a volunteer house
We provide bed with mattress and mosquito net only
The volunteer will only contribute a house fee of TZS 50,000 ($22) per month
For office furniture and stationary contribution
No reviews yet.
More Services we Offer
On accommodation part, the volunteer will only contribute a house fee of TZS 50,000 ($22) per month
Other Ways to support us
1. We can travel to Kigoma, at beaches and have fun there for a day. This includes meals and transport OR
2. We can travel in rural areas and enjoy the traditional drams/music from youth, the above charges includes meals and transport. OR
3. Discuss together, and choose one of the above or any other depending on preferences
Additional Info about Us
1. Executive Director, provides technical leadership to his staff
2. Director of Programs, takes lead of all programs run by MYDI
3. Director of Finance & Administration, Oversees all administrative and Finance issues
4. Education Programs Manager, leads all education related projects
5. Livelihoods & Agricultural development Manager, leads all agriculture and Livelihoods related projects
6. Health (WASH and SRHR) programs Manager
7. Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, takes lead of all M&E act.
MYDI is a youth led, non for profit organization working in Tanzania with Children and youth on matters related to Education (Promoting good learning environment), Livelihoods (IGA) and Health (WASH, SRHR). It started, and was officially registered in 2013 (Previously MANLUKU ENTERTAINMENT).
The organization works with youth both in schools and those out of schools.