What We Need
1) core functions Assisting local coaches with physical education and sport at partner schools (6 - 14 years)
2) assisting with after school sport leagues and or coaching sessions (Golf, Table Tennis, Basketball, Girls football)
3) will be able to assist with our daily health and fitness programme for adults (Aerobics, Spinning, Bootcamp)
When & Who
What we Provide
Volunteers will be picked up at the airport and dropped off with host families
Volunteers to stay with host families and will be transported to and from the various schools!
Most of current volunteers take the weekends off to explore the city / country
Certificate on completion
support guidance from local coaches and support staff
The cost is only towards the host family for accommodation, food and transportation to and from the workplace.
No reviews yet.
Other Ways to Help
sports gear / kit
Additional Info about Us
NPO establish by group of locals passionate about sport and education currently working in Mitchells Plain and using sport to empower the community
1) Training young unemployed youth as sport coaches and assisting at partner schools
2) Daily health and fitness programme for members of the community (Spinning, Bootcamp Aerobics)
3) Daily Physical Education programme at partner schools ( currently 20 local and 10 international volunteers)
4) Managing After school sport leagues and crime prevention programme for the 70 schools in the community (Table Tennis, Girls Football, Basketball, Golf and Athletics)
5) Quarterly events for school and community based Grade R (5-6 years old)