Nepal Animal Welfare and Research Center (NAWRC)
What We Need
1. Support Administrative Logistics/Managerial Works
2. Web design, newsletter writing, designing and sending.
3. Photography, News Reports, Media Developer and Publishers
5. Animal Veterinarians, Vet Techs, Vet Nurses, Care Givers
7. Planner, Proposal Writers and Report Writers
8. Other Expertized support that could help organization and animals.
When & Who
What we Provide
Now we provide accommodation in our own office building. But when we have our land and shelter, we will manage volunteer house separately.
We provide typical Nepalese foods including rice, daal, curry, pickles. Other foods regarding volunteer's interest can be purchased from Banepa or Dhulikhel consumer markets in volunteer's own responsibility.
1. Lifetime Membership Fee of $110 (details on www.nawrc.org/membership).
2. Major sight seeings in Kavreplanchok District (Namo-Buddha Monastry, Palanchowk Bhagawati Temple, 1000 Steps Dhulikhel, Chandeswori Mandir Banepa, Panauti Tour (Gyan Bikash Library team), Phoolbari Homestay and Rain Water Project Tour)
3. Foods, Accommodation and Transportation Costs for Whole Tour)
4. The Last Resort (Bungy Jump) and Sukute Beach Stay (Rafting) Costs (includes food, accommodation, nominal service charges only / any beverage/cigarette/alcohol are not inspired by us. So, consumption of such luxury foods and items are under volunteer's own responsibility)
Note: We may ask volunteers to finance any deficits occurred due to changes in product rates, market values and rates of service and transportation as they are all externalities which are not in our control.
No reviews yet.
More Services we Offer
Visit outside organization will engage them in other works. Volunteers need to plan their outside tour on their own responsibility after volunteering schedule. If we match any outside camps, visits are allowed.
Other Ways to Help
During your stay with us, we would love to exchange our food habits and cooking styles with you.
1. Medical Supplies for pets, cattle, birds, wildlife and other animals.
2. Surgical Supplies for neutering.
3. Electrical Devices like laptops, pen-drive, smart phones, notebooks, tablets, camera etc.
4. Infrastructural Support
5. Vehicle Support
6. Any supplies that could support our program.
Additional Info about Us
All type of animal welfare organization works.
Please, explore more about Nepal and stays in Nepal from Internet before you visit us!
We have same type of works for always.