We are searching for volunteers to participate in the following projects:
1. Strengthening of integral development promotion of the boy, girl, adolescent, adult and elder // CEDIF San Jeronimo.
2. Socio economic study in the community of Jose Maria Arguedas in the Andahuaylas province in the Apurimac.
3. Strengthening of integral development promotion of the boy, girl, adolescent, adult and elder // CEDIF Tamburco
4. Strengthening of integral promotion activities of elderly people // Rest home "Madre Celina del Niño Jesús"
5. "Learning Forever" - English Education Program // Schools from Apurimac*
6. Update of the socio economic study in the district of Pacobamba in the Andahuaylas province in the Apurimac Region.
1. Strengthening of integral development promotion of the boy, girl, adolescent, adult and elderly people // CEDIF Pamplona Alta
2. "Learning Forever" - English Education Program // Schools from Lima*
1. Strengthening and service in rehabilitation of children with special needs // CEBE Jesús Nazareno
2. Strengthening program of promotional health activities and prevention of diseases // Health Network centers
3. Environmental Education program "We care our environment" // Schools from Piura*
4. Support of the Local Municipalities in the Piura Region // Municipalities of Piura.
5. Prevention, control and treatment program of impairments and disabilities of the locomotor system // Municipal Rehabilitation Centers of Piura.
6. "Learning Forever" - English Education Program // Schools of Piura*
7. Implementation of health modules for the attention of students // Schools of Piura.
1. Support the association of small producers of cocoa and coffee // Utcubamba zone
1. "Learning Forever" - English Education Program // Schools from Huanuco*
2. Strengthening program of promotional health activities and prevention of diseases // Health Center of Bellavista
*There are plenty schools from the region
Please let us know if you are interested in any of this projects so we can give you all the information you need!
* VOLUNTEER SERVICE TO SUPPORT THE REHABILITATION OF CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS - SPECIAL BASIC EDUCATION CENTER - C.E.B.E. "JESUS OF NAZARETH" - CHULUCANAS
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROJECT: NGO APRODE PERU
Coordinator in Lima: Ms. Floresmilda Morales Merino
Project Coordinator: Mr. Pablo Emilio García Benites
Project location: Special Basic Education Center - CEBE JESUS NAZARENO
District of Chulucanas / Province Morropón Chulucanas / Region Piura.
SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT:
Assist in the processes of rehabilitation and psychomotor activities in children and adolescents who are users of the C.E.B.E. Jesús Nazareno under the direction and accompaniment of the center’s professional staff.
LINES OF ACTION:
The center of special basic education attends to boys/girls who present the following types of disability:
- Intellectual impairment (mental retardation) Sensory impairment (blindness and subnormal vision, hearing and language)
- Motor impairments (physical impairments)
- Behavior mismatches and also those with outstanding faculties.
Social problem of the project:
- Deficient service, support and advice for the care of children with different abilities in the area of Chulucanas and surroundings.
- Ignorance of the principles of integration and normalization in terms of educational inclusion for children with different abilities.
- Inclusion in our country is in the process of construction due to the lack of educational policies that improve student learning and participation.
Causes of the Social Problem of the Project:
- Lack of development of adequate systems of promotion, disability prevention, health promotion and development of motor skills.
- Lack of awareness of civil society and community in the treatment of people with different abilities.
- Lack of promotion of educational projects that overcome learning barriers for students with special needs.
- Lack of creation of networks of inclusive educational centers that allow for good educational practice.
- Lack of educational agents for adequate support in overcoming the difficulties of people with different abilities.
- Lack of creation of family movements and social mobilization in favor of educational inclusion.
Aimed to benefit:
Children with mild, moderate and severe disability problems from families in a situation of poverty and risk of social exclusion.
38 students who are attended in the classrooms of the special center
34 students who are in the inclusive schools.
We promote the development and practice of values in volunteer service and development of activities with the population.
- Physical Rehabilitation Service.
- Hearing and Language Rehabilitation Service.
- Work training.
- Service of care and attention of the minor.
ACTIVITIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE VOLUNTEER:
- Support for the Physical Rehabilitation Service:
- Support for stimulation treatment and early intervention
- Motor re-education
- Support in the organization of activities for social inclusion
Hearing and Language Rehabilitation Service:
- Language Stimulation Support
- Support for Orofacial Therapy
- Support for Learning Therapy
- Support for Speech Therapy
- Job readiness
- Activities of daily living and fine motor skills
- Sensory integration
- Self-esteem workshop
- Behavior modification workshop
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity workshop
- Postural alterations workshop
- Workshop on Play and Psychomotor Development
- Music Therapy Workshop
Service of care and attention of the minor:
- Support with food, cleanliness and accompaniment
Profile of the Volunteer:
- Preferably an adult person, with a great deal of touch and sensitivity, understanding, perseverance and patience, people motivated by solidarity, monitors and/or energizers, professionals and other amateurs.
- Students, professionals or amateurs in psychology, physical therapists, hearing and language therapists, specialized teachers with inclusive education studies, cultural animators, social promoters for work with families, workshop leaders, neurologists, etc.
- Adaptability and ability to cope with new challenges, work in a team and share responsibilities in living together with a multinational team of volunteers.
- Basic knowledge of the Spanish language.
Team to work with volunteers:
. Teachers, Mentors, Promoters of the CEBE "Jesus of Nazareth".
HOW TO APPLY
CEBE JESUS NAZARENO-CHULUCANAS
ASOCIACIÓN LUZ, VIDA Y ESPERANZA OF THE COMMUNITY OF BERNAL
INTERNS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF GRENOBLE OF FRANCE
INTERNS FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MONTREAL
The services of reception, transportation, accommodation and food are agreed with the participants of the internship in accordance with the directives of the organization.
300 Euros per month
300 Euros Firt Month
250 Euros Next Months
The prices will cover your accomodation, food and transport.
- Volunteer certificate (Included with the fee)
- Induction workshops (Included with the fee)
- Letter of appreciation (Included with the fee)
We are looking for some volunteers that can give us the assistance we need in some areas of the NGO, in order to consolidate our work on the country and strengthen our organization.
- Office Materials
- Funds for sustainable development projects
The NGO ASOCIACIÓN PRO DESARROLLO PERÚ VIDA - APRODE PERÚ was founded by professional staff on the 18th of July, 2007 in Lima.
APRODE PERÚ is a non governmental development organization (NGDO) created in Peru, with the aim of contributing in the promotion of social and human development in communities. We use an innovative perspective to create new projects and programs for the benefit of people who need to improve their quality of life.