NOYED-Ghana is a youth based non-organisation that is working towards an improved quality of life of the youth and the vulnerable (women and children) in society in the northern part of Ghana. Education, Health and Livelihood & Governance are the areas of operation of the organisation.
NOYED-Ghana will need a volunteer with knowledge in fundraising and proposal development. This volunteer will basically support the organisation in writing winning proposals and using online platforms to raise funds towards supporting the interventions of the organisation.
Volunteers are also needed to come to Ghana, Tamale to help in teaching in classrooms to promote quality teaching and learning. These teachers will also be expected to share their skill and experience with the local teachers to improve on the teaching skills.
NOYED-Ghana being a growing organisation still has a number of administrative gabs that it will require volunteers to support in addressing.
One week orientation, assisted tour and supported research assignment
If a volunteer is interested in working with NOYED-Ghana, we can discuss to see how we can support to make his/her trip a success.
NOYED-Ghana will need volunteers who are highly skilled in online fund raising and grant writing to support the organisation raise funds towards meeting its core mandate.
The following are some of the expected responsibilities of the suitable volunteer.
1. Support in looking out for online funding opportunities in line with the thematic areas of NOYED-Ghana; Education, Health and Livelihood & Governance.
2. Collaborate with NOYED-Ghana to develop suitable proposals for bidding.
3. Assist in developing short video clips on specific issues to support fund raising.
4. Review proposals developed by NOYED-Ghana for submission to donor partners.
The Online Accounting Assistant will be required to
1. Support the organisation register for online payment system.
2. Hold discussions via Skype or any other means to review the accounting systems of the organisation towards meeting international standard.
Laptop and desktop computers, used cloths, stationery, health equipment,