We support rural schools through volunteer assistance, while also providing counselling to youth and women, and running youth programs over weekends to promote positive interaction. Although we are a Christian faith-based foundation, we warmly welcome volunteers from all faiths and walks-of-life!
We are looking for volunteers to act as:
- Teacher assistants (no formal training needed).
- Sport coaches/assistants (cricket, netball, tennis, volley ball, soccer).
- Youth leader assistant/mentor (youth center activities over weekends).
- Arts and crafts (art students very welcome!).
- Teaching English, computer, life orientation, sport (no formal training needed).
- School administration (no formal training needed).
- Social worker students, counselling students.
We have a brand new volunteer house! Our volunteer house can sleep 1 to 6 people (even 8 in case of a special group). We also provide 3 meals a day and laundry and housekeeping once a week.
Christian counselling can also be provided for free.
3 meals a day.
Included in the fee are airport pick up and drop off as well as 2 trips to local excursions within 80km radius (transport only).
There are local fun activities close to us!
- HP122 black and colour computer ink.
- Printing paper.
- Art and craft products for development programs.
- Children games, puzzles, CDs and DVDs.
- Books for the library.
- Game equipment for the indoor game room like table tennis, volleyball net and balls, finger board games.
- Overhead projector.
- Big screen TV for movie days.
- Financial partners to help with operational cost, counselling and social services.
If you would like to go on tours around the area, such as site-seeing or photography coaching tours, we would be happy to help you. The cost however of these tours is not included in our fee. Prices can be provided upon request.