Teacher assistants (no formal training needed)
Sport coaches / assistants (cricket, netball, tennis, volley ball, soccer)
Youth leader assistant / mentor (youth center activities over weekends)
Arts & Crafts (art students very welcome!!!)
Teaching English, computer, life orientation, sport (no formal training needed)
School administration (no formal training needed)
ASAP! We help rural farm schools in the "Swartland" region of the Western Cape in South Africa that only have 1 teacher per class to teach 2 to 3 grades per classroom!
In-house stay = 2 weeks up to 3 months Self-catering = 2 weeks and unlimited stay
We provide 2 accommodation options (send your email for a quotation with the duration of your stay)
Option 1: "Home away from Home" which offers modern, comfortable accommodation in the founding members home. You receive 3 balanced meals per day, room and bathroom to share with other volunteers (should there be any during your stay). Wi-Fi, Swimming Pool, Towels, Housekeeping, Laundry.
Option 2: "Self-Catering" which offers modern, comfortable living with a seperate entrance to a flat accommodating up to 4 volunteers to share, lock up closets, Wi-Fi, Swimming Pool, Towels, light breakfast. Supper can be arranged at main house at an additional cost.
We need somebody to market and network for us online internationally, as well as help with fundraising to renovate a space for a women and youth center. We also need professional help with grant writing.Contact Us for More Info
Please see our website at www.oneheartcf.org or request our profile via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us for a quotation.
Accommodation Option 1 can accommodate 1-3 people
Accommodation Option 2 can accommodate 1-4 people or for bigger groups we can work something out :)
1) We wish for a volunteer with computer skills to help install donated software on computers at 2 rural school and to teach the teachers and the students how to use it.
2) We wish for volunteers to help as assistant English Teachers as there are a shortage of teachers and they have to teach 1-3 grades per class.
3) We need computer ink (HP122 black and colour) and paper for the printing of educational material.
4) We need a volunteer that teach dancing (modern, contemporary, christian)
5) We need financial donation to buy winter pajamas and pot plants for our Good Deeds Day project
6) We need a company or someone that can help to print our Christian Study material (in book form) for the rural children.
7) We need missionary volunteers that can do outreaches to children and women on different farms - those with counselling background or just volunteers that can interact with children through playing games - we would need to do a proper background check with reverences.