We support rural schools through volunteer assistance, while also providing counselling to youth and women, and running youth programs over weekends to promote positive interaction. Although we are a Christian faith-based foundation, we warmly welcome volunteers from all faiths and walks-of-life!
We are looking for volunteers to act as:
- Teacher assistants (no formal training needed).
- Sport coaches/assistants (cricket, netball, tennis, volley ball, soccer).
- Youth leader assistant/mentor (youth center activities over weekends).
- Arts and crafts (art students very welcome!).
- Teaching English, computer, life orientation, sport (no formal training needed).
- School administration (no formal training needed).
- Social worker students, counselling students.
We have a brand new volunteer house! Our volunteer house can sleep 1 to 6 people (even 8 in case of a special group). We also provide 3 meals a day and laundry and housekeeping once a week.
Christian counselling can also be provided for free.
3 meals a day.
Included in the fee are airport pick up and drop off as well as 2 trips to local excursions within 80km radius (transport only).
There are local fun activities close to us!
We need somebody to market and network for us online internationally, as well as help with fundraising for various projects and operations.
- HP122 black and colour computer ink.
- Printing paper.
- Art and craft products for development programs.
- Children games, puzzles, CDs and DVDs.
- Books for the library.
- Game equipment for the indoor game room like table tennis, volleyball net and balls, finger board games.
- Overhead projector.
- Big screen TV for movie days.
- Financial partners to help with operational cost, counselling and social services.
If you would like to go on tours around the area, such as site-seeing or photography coaching tours, we would be happy to help you. The cost however of these tours is not included in our fee. Prices can be provided upon request.