We're working for a sustainable social change through the improvement of mental health.
We are looking for volunteers to work with children developing their social skills through art and psycho-education.
- Dynamic, responsible, and available to work with children and adolescents.
- Sensitive to issues of violence and vulnerable contexts
- Has a capacity for teamwork
- Creative with problem-solving
Volunteers will stay in family houses where they can learn about Peruvian culture, improve their Spanish, and stay closed the project.
The cost per week is $85.
2 meals a day
- A kitchen
- 24/7 local support network
- Program supervision
- Return of transportation expenses
- Final certificate
- Juegos de mesa
The current project focuses on Villa El Salvador - Lima. Padma works in three main areas:
• Prevention: we provide talks and workshops on violence, positive parenting, etc. We also have an annual Project of Fun Vacations, which offers a space full of art and recreation and free of violence.
• Intervention: We create psychotherapeutic spaces in 2 psychological clinics, listening space in public schools, and psychological support with children of the Casa Hogar Sagrado Corazón de Jesús.
• Training: We offer programs of empowerment and entrepreneurship