We are a charity working for a sustainable social change through the improvement of mental health.
The current projects focus on Villa El Salvador - Lima. Padma works in three main areas:
• Prevention: provides talks and workshops on violence, positive parenting, etc. It also has an annual Project of Fun Vacations, which offers a space free of violence where it accompanies minors through art and recreation.
• Intervention: Psychotherapeutic spaces in 02 psychological clinics, listening space in public schools and psychological support with children of the Casa Hogar Sagrado Corazón de Jesús.
• Training: Offers programs of empowerment and entrepreneurship (Empresa Social Puriy).
Volunteers who have skills to work with children developing their skills and social skills through art and psycho education.
- Dynamic, responsible and available young people to work with children and adolescents.
- Sensitive to issues of violence and vulnerable contexts
- Capacity for teamwork
Creativity in problem solving
We provide prior training for volunteers, supervisor, return of transportation expenses and a final certificate.
In case the volunteer does not have accommodation, we can provide it. Volunteers will stay in family houses where they can learn about peruvian culture, improve their spanish and stay closed the project.
The cost per week is $85, and the minimun to stay is 4 weeks.
Airport pick-up on arrival
Orientation and safety briefing on arrival
Accommodation (Sharing rooms (02), kitchen, wifi, hot shower)
Food/Meals (02 per day)
24/7 local support network