Rhythm of Life
No reviews yet.
Additional Info about Us
• Coordinating all the programs and ensuring steady progress in line with the vision and mission.
• Oversee financial management and Accountability, report back to the donors.
• Overseeing the operations and the human resource management.
• Oversee Communications for and with Rhythm of Life
• Publicity, Networking and Marketing Rhythm of Life
• Advocacy for education and health accessibility in the red-light areas of Uganda
• Monitoring and evaluation of the different projects
Rhythm of Life is a non- profit making organization in Uganda formed in 2013. It exists to establish and run health cafes in the red light districts of Uganda to improve the health of commercial sex workers and to also break the vicious cycle of mother-to-daughter prostitution among girls in the red-light districts. The social initiative is aimed at building and earning trust amongst a group of individuals who still face stigmatization and social exclusion in Uganda and in turn uplift and provide career development to their daughters / girls in the red-light districts.