Rich minds connection
What We Need
financing of projects, community development, health care, agriculture, education, mentor-ship,business development, entrepreneur.
When & Who
What we Provide
we get hotels and guest house that are affordable and we allow some to stay with us at home.
we have almost all types of food so you get to choose.
like transportation on special activities and other things that the volunteer might do for our growth.
this one time fee is what we add up to take care of our volunteers.
No reviews yet.
More Services we Offer
we do everything possible to see that our volunteers are satisfied even if it will cost us.
Other Ways to support us
its the best you can imagine. you will be able to exploit the virgins sites and cultures.
computers, farming tools, seeds, trucks, transport vans, donations, financing of projects, educators, conflict relief, camping homes, gadgets etc
Additional Info about Us
they are in charge of the day to day running of the organization and her activities.
our people are very friendly so volunteers will have a good experience with us.
since we have different weather conditions here, we like our volunteers to always enquirer if what they are coming to do is favorable at the time. we shall provide those details upon inquiry
Rich Minds Connection (R.M.C) is an association of selfless people who are out to alleviate poverty, bridge the gap between the rich and the poor by granting support funds for business start-ups, business expansions, realization of entrepreneurial ideas, school fees among other pressing issues of life and also providing people with the needs and wants that makes life comfortable and worth living.
Our vision is to be the leading organization that provides a comfortable life for all.
Rich Minds Connection (R.M.C.) mission is to alleviate poverty, bridge the gap between the rich and the poor and provide the necessary needs of human beings to live happily and comfortably.
The objectives of Rich Minds Connection (R.M.C.) is numerated as follows
• To carry out poverty alleviation programs through the promotion, sponsorship of entrepreneurial ideas and funding of businesses, capacity building programs and training workshops.
• To promote agricultural activities by promoting animal husbandry, gardening and cash crops cultivation.
• To promote and encourage people to cultivate the habit of investments.
• To educate people on how to better manage their finances through seminars and other educative forums.
• To encourage people to become nation builders and patriotic citizens.
• To encourage graduates to become job creators and not job seekers and be their own boss which is the very essence why they schooled.
We are guided by the following values;
LEADERSHIP : The valour to shape a better future
INTERGRITY : Be genuine and reliable
EXCELLENCE: To stand out and be known
PASSION : Committed in heart and mind