Safisha Africa Welfare Foundation
What We Need
We have eleven programs from the baby care of 3 years to grade 7 whose age is 13 years to 15 years .A volunteer is orientated on what to do and is allowed to chose from our website the program she or he is interested in.All programs have text books and a a teacher to orientate you on what you can do.
When & Who
What we Provide
Accommodation , a bed with a mosquito net.
- Breakfast: toast and tea.
- Lunch: rice/chapati/pilau/ugali with beef, vegetables, or lentils.
- Dinner: same options as lunch.
We charge $ 8 dollars per day and the weekly fee is $ 60 dollars per week.This includes break fast,lunch and dinner plus accomodation, drinking water,wifi,orientation and drop up and pick up from the project.
More Services we Offer
- Pick up/drop off is $30.
- Orientation is free.
- Tours is managed by the company we are familiar with. Their fee depends on the season and includes three days two nights, accommodation, food, transport, and entrance fee to the park.
- Going to elephant orphanage and giraffe centre is $60.
- Social activities depend on what the volunteer wants.
Other Ways to support us
You are immersed into the culture to learn other kinds of food and how to cook .Also different kinds of cultures as Masai culture as you go on safari,dances,way of greeting and others
The organization needs computers,pens,pencils,rubbers and donations to buy uniforms,shoes,and sweaters for the children
Additional Info about Us
Our staff tasks include:
- Drop off service and pick up from the project.
- Class orientation given to volunteers.
- Serving lunch.
Once you have applied to volunteer on our website we will offer you details on how to get the visa.You will apply for Tourist visa which is easy and comfortable to apply because it does need permit.With tourist visa you can get it online or when you land at the airport.