SASANE is a survivor-led organization established in 2008 under the founding principle that women survivors of human trafficking .
1. Teaching English classes
2. Teaching computer skills classes
3. Assisting with research
5. Grant or proposal writing
6. Advocacy programing
7. Counseling (psycho-social and legal)
8. Legal and human rights training
9. Leading capacity building activities for survivors
Depending on duration of Stay
We have two regional office:
1. Kathmandu Office :- Kalikasthan, Dillibazar, Kathmandu - Nepal
Phone: 977 1 2291341
2. Pokhara Office:- Birauta, Pokhara, Kaski
Phone: 977 061 696859
SASANE is a survivor-led organization established in 2008 under the founding principle that women survivors of human trafficking have immense potential to combat the exploitation of Nepalese women and girls, and to create social change. Since the organization's founding in Kathmandu and expansion to Pokhara and seven village areas, four key and interrelated programs (Paralegal, SOS, School Awareness & Community Outreach) have been created through an innovative strategy which combines paralegal training, small business development, school awareness, and community outreach. These interdependent programs assume a rights-based approach to break the cycles of exploitation and victimization, increase women's access to justice, and reintegrate survivors into society as valued and respected members of their community.