Share Child Opportunity Eastern and Northern Uganda (SCOEN) is non-profit nongovernmental Children and Women’s rights- organization, that is mainly involved in empowering Ugandan women and Children specifically girls, aiming for gender equality and the eradication of all forms of discrimination.
Year round volunteer support is essential to meet the ever expanding needs of SCOEN Uganda’s programs. We need volunteers that can help with projects, fundraise and medicine packing events. Our volunteers can offer their time daily, weekly, or monthly.
There are house gazetted, a fee is paid monthly to the owner, these house are self contained and are of convenience to our volunteers
Local Language classes. Pre arranged tours. Site seeing and Photography coaching tours. Free Christian Counseling.
Help SCOEN Uganda on graphic, granting writing and sourcing, online fundraising to support our work, article writing and promotion on social media.
Art and Craft products for development programs
Children games, puzzles, cd's ad dvd's
Books for the library
Game equipment for the indoor game room like table tennis, volleyball net and balls, finger board games
Big Screen TV for movie days
Financial partners to help with operational cost, counselling and social services.
1. Spend 2 hours per week doing any activity you and your peer/friend choose; seek pre-approval from peer/friend’s case manager.
2. Support and encourage your peer/friend in performing activities in collaboration with other providers.
3. Provide ongoing communication to case manager and other team members
4. Terminate relationship with peer/friend when you can no longer volunteer
5. Plans, sets up, and attends school events where learners and parents are likely to attend, such as after school re
Yes. some during school period - when children are attending school
Share Child Opportunity Eastern and Northern Uganda (SCOEN) is a charitable Ugandan organisation working to promote children’s protection and advance the rights of women and children. Established in 2010, SCOEN seeks to ensure that all children are protected from all forms of exploitation, neglect, physical, sexual or emotional abuse through effective national and community-based child protection systems.