Share Child Opportunity Eastern and Northern Uganda (SCOEN)
No reviews yet.
Additional Info about Us
1. Spend 2 hours per week doing any activity you and your peer/friend choose; seek pre-approval from peer/friend’s case manager.
2. Support and encourage your peer/friend in performing activities in collaboration with other providers.
3. Provide ongoing communication to case manager and other team members
4. Terminate relationship with peer/friend when you can no longer volunteer
5. Plans, sets up, and attends school events where learners and parents are likely to attend, such as after school re
Share Child Opportunity Eastern and Northern Uganda (SCOEN) is a charitable Ugandan organisation working to promote children’s protection and advance the rights of women and children. Established in 2010, SCOEN seeks to ensure that all children are protected from all forms of exploitation, neglect, physical, sexual or emotional abuse through effective national and community-based child protection systems.