We are looking for volunteers who can help in fundraising and resource mobilisation. We welcome volunteers who can help us from home! who can work as our ambassadors abroad and help us meet our goals for sustainable development. We will send any information upon their requests.
- Drop off service and pick up from the project.
- Class orientation given to volunteers.
- Sports and art workshops
- Serving lunch.
We focus on education, community development, empowerment activities, and food security programs. We work with women groups in our community as well as youths.
This program addresses the following:
- Drug and substance abuse
- HIV/AIDS and reproductive health
- Education support for children of a low socio-economic status
- Community agriculture to promote food security
- Exploration of talents for youth