We are a community program that supports the education of needy individuals within our community. We work closely with community organizations who share our objectives.
- Drop off service and pick up from the project.
- Class orientation given to volunteers.
- Sports and art workshops
- Serving lunch.
We focus on education, community development, empowerment activities, and food security programs. We work with women groups in our community as well as youths.
This program addresses the following:
- Drug and substance abuse
- HIV/AIDS and reproductive health
- Education support for children of a low socio-economic status
- Community agriculture to promote food security
- Exploration of talents for youth