We preach, provide free health services and vocational training.
Souls of Paradise Foundation was established as a Not for Profit Organization (NPO) with the following objects of incorporation: preach the gospel, win souls for God, promote and foster the spirit of unity and friendship, mentoring, help members to solve their social, economic and spiritual problems, provide sponsorship to talented and serious members, help the less privileged in the society, organize clean-up campaigns and provide awareness on topical issues to members and the society at large.
1. To design and manage our website
2. Vocational skills trainers in the areas of catering, soap making, balloon & floral decoration, batik tye & dye, bead and hats making etc.
3. To help us raise funds to support our projects.
4. Health assistants to help us do our health education and free screening.
5. To help teach our women about financial management (how to save)
6. Missionaries to help proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the rural folks.
1. Airport pick up drop off
2. Meal... Twice daily i.e Breakfast and Supper
3. Accommodation... The volunteer(s) will stay with a hospitable host family where they can feel at home.
4. Utility bills (Water, light, gas)
5. 24/7 emergency support
Two (2) weeks USD $ 350
One (1) Month USD $ 650
Additional weeks after first Month
USD $ 120 per week.
1. To work on our website (creating new and managing)
2. To help our organization in raising funds for our projects by recommendation or ideas to how we can get funds.
3. Legal adviser who will help us any time we are making decisions that has to do with the law
4. To write proposal and other letters for our organization.