• Teach our kids in the best way you can to achieve our mentioned above objectives.
In particular, we are looking for volunteers with skills in the following fields:
• Marketing and communication
• Event organiser to help organise marine conservation event such as coastal clean up
From March 2017
The location is in a small town, 10km close to the sea with many wildly beaches. This is an apartment with separate bedrooms and our staff helping to facilitate your activities. You will have a private room with basic facilities including wifi, laundry and a kitchen, though you may need to share with other volunteers from time to time.
We are a small English centre in Quynh Luu district, Nghe an – a province that is famous for talented and hardworking students in Vietnam. The centre is established under sponsorship of a NGO that works in marine conservation and women empowerment with a clear mission to build conservation’s awareness and living skills along with English conversation ability for our country’s next generation.
Joining our programs, you will have a lot of benefit such as:
• Make a life-changing experience on students' life by enabling them learn English and more
• A great chance for you to integrate into local people’s lives and traditions
• Gaining more and deeper knowledge about teaching experiences,
• Having chance to implement your own project, supporting disadvantage child.
• Discovering Vietnamese culture, traditions all whilst sampling traditional Vietnamese foods and special seafood.
• A chance to learn Vietnamese language,
• Friendly, family-like environment,
• Great chance to know about Vietnamese sea/beaches and seafood, not as a tourist and in tourist destination.
• Great chance to know about Vietnamese beaches, seafood, visit the national park, visit farms, experience the growing of paddy in the countryside. Here, you are always welcomed by the local people because you are the only foreingers in the town, which is an experience different from those in the city.
As a volunteer you need to have the following skills and attributes:
• High level of English
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and emails
• An outgoing, friendly and proactive character
• Comfortable working with a team or individually
• Good communication skills
• Able to use your own initiative and ask for help when needed