Tanzania Deaf Sports Federation
Tanzania Federation of Sports for the Deaf (TFSD is a national Sports, Cultural and recreation membership NGO working to facilitate and develop Sports, cultural, Specially need of physically fitness with education activities undertaken by TFSD around the country.
What We Need
We expect that you will offer to TFSD Strategic development, Intellectual leadership and External engagement which include the followings sub activities;
1. Seeking a strategic partners around the World
2. Football, basketball, Netball, track field,Volleyball, coaches both men, women and Children all with deafness or hearing impaired.
3. Sports, cultural and physical with education and ethic Strategic plan
4.Sports Health & medicines
5. Strategic leadership in sports and cultural
6. Sports & cultural fund raising, marketing and working with the media
7. Youth, women and children development in sports and cultural
8. Sports and cultural infrastructures
10. Monitoring and Evaluation
11. To advocate effectively on Deaf rights
When & Who
What we Provide
2. Community/society friendly environment
3. Accompaniment facilities
4. Flexibility working environment
5. Much more you may ask us.
Tanzania Volunteer Program is open to:
We invite individuals, couples, families, students, researchers, and groups (colleges, and student associations).
Our programs are flexible and volunteers can arrive and depart on any day all year round.
Volunteer in Tanzania Program Costs
Tanzania Volunteer Program Fee in USD:
Cost for 2 weeks or less $600.00
Cost for 3 weeks $800.00
Cost for 1 month $900.00
Cost for 6 weeks $1200.00
Cost for 2 months $1,400.00
Cost for 10 weeks $1,600.00
Cost for 3 months $1,800.00
Cost for 4 months $2,000.00
Cost for 5 months $2,500.00
Cost for 6 months $3,000.00
Airport pick-up, accommodation with breakfast and dinner, local orientation, project guidance and support.
The volunteer in Tanzania costs you need to meet are: Your flight to and from the country, visa fees, work permits (USD$220 per person), vaccinations, travel insurance, return trip to the airport, and airport taxes. You will also need a weekly budget of around US$30 to cover your expenses like bottled water, personal costs, public transport, beverages and entertainment.
No reviews yet.
More Services we Offer
Consultation support on request by a Volunteer
Other Ways to Help
Sign language training
Financial resources, sport equipment and transfer of skills
Additional Info about Us
More information can be provided through emails contact or read our facebook site.
1. To ensure a full participation, good governance, maximize equal sporting, cultural recreation, and specially need of physically fitness with education opportunities that is a potential of deaf men, women and children.
2. To encourage the deaf community to engage in sporting, cultural, recreation and specially need of physically fitness with education and Ethics pursuits.
3. To coordinate and facilitate the events of the Tanzania Deaflympics, National games and cultural events.
4. Develops sports, cultural, recreation and specially need of physically fitness with education for athletes with Deafness and creates opportunities for athletes to compete at local, regional and an international level.
5. To build, and benefit from relationships with the international sporting community, such as International Committee of Sports for the Deaf, (CISS), and the Federation of the Deaf Sports South (CADS) development agencies, the private sector and the Government of Tanzania in pursuance of these objectives.
6. To change negative attitudes towards disability by advocacy and lobbying campaigns aimed at reducing discrimination effects and attaining our rights through policies and legislation.
7. To promote Deaf sports, cultural and recreation without discrimination on the ground of religion, politics, economic, sex or race.