Raising awareness of the illness Mayalgic Encephalomyelitis also referred to as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and assisting patients comprehensively
Funds/donations/sponsorships to help patients with this devastating illness:
**Dire needs from patients range from:
1. Craving for company
2. Having a device which can skype
3. Need assistance with showering/baths
4. Completely broke, can’t afford even afford to be diagnosed
5.Some don’t have money for rent or food
We have to MAKE THE INVISIBLE VISIBLE to the world to get help, financial and other for the thousands of patients in South Africa
1. the provision of health care services to ME/CFS patients in need
2. the care or counselling of terminally ill persons or persons with severe ME/CFS, and the counselling of their families in this regard.
The following core activities:
1. To provide healthcare and counselling services for those patients who cannot afford them;
2. To raise awareness of ME/CFS; and
3. To advocate for the rights and interests of persons living with ME/CFS.