Uganda National Association for the Hard of Hearing - UNAHOH
What We Need
Teachers for lower pre-primary school who love children.
Trainers of music to children, who love children
Trainers of Instruments in music
Teachers with several skills, in computer, art, reading and supporting children with disability.
When & Who
What we Provide
We provide Accommodation to volunteers, sharing and learning from one another.
- All Food
- African foods
No reviews yet.
More Services we Offer
We shall send the invitation letter and recommendation; We shall pick you from the Airport, give free tours while you are in Uganda, Orientation and also social activities.
There is free internet in our offices, free stationery for use and power for use while you are in the hostel.
Other Ways to support us
Teaching children who use sign language, to learn at same pace with others
- Playing items
- Reading books for children.
- Clothes for children.
- Good items for children's play room.
- music instruments for children.
Additional Info about Us
1. Co-Circular activities
2- Teaching students, Uganda syllabus
3- Music and Drama
4- Preparing Children for Tours
5. Marking and preparing Children's work on daily basis
6. Preparing schemes of work.
We do the following;
-Promotion of Accessibility;
- Offer education to Hard of hearing Children.
- Business skills training to HoH people In Uganda.
- Hands on skills training to HoH youth
- Communication Skills training by Educating Children.