We are non profit organization working in the forestry and environment domain:As a group of young multidisciplinary experts who federate their know-how to help manage natural resources sustainably, United voices to Serve Forest and Environment (USFE) seeks to put to task children and make them respo
Now, we are facing in the serious problem of resources, we need fundraising volunteer
Office Materials ,Laptop, and an subvention possibilities .
United voices to Serve Forest and Environment (USFE) was created as an association and Non-Profit Organization with the aim to mobilize the expertise of multidisciplinary volunteers in the governance of natural ecosystems; in order to pool their knowledge for this noble cause.
Our main concern is to mobilize the multidisciplinary expertise which contributes to the governance of natural ecosystems.
In the framework of our missions and according to the records, we are called to work together according to the case with a network of national and international partners.
Our target group remains the decentralized local councils, custodians of forests, whose role is fundamental in the current context, where everything must be implemented to promote the initiatives relating to mitigation and adaptation to climate change.
- To ensure the preservation of the balance of natural ecosystems of African countries and beyond;
- To be specific, place young people and the local councils at the center of the preservation of the environment;
- Work to ensure that the forest contributes to poverty alleviation.
- The different ecosystems contribute to the mitigation of climate change and food security;
Also,our priorities of intervention are the following:
Institutional organization of forest management
- This is to; develop the institutional models at the national level, as well as locallyto necessitate good governance;
- Formulate multifaceted strategies for the development of forests and to develop simplified replicablemodel ofclose monitoring structures for forest operations on the ground.
Forest and food security
- At this level, our concern is to organize the different domains of the non-timber Forest Products(NTFPs) so that they contribute topoverty reduction.
Participation of actors in the process of sustainable forests management
-The stake here is to promote associative groupings at the local level; different actors in forest environments; with the purpose of federating their efforts for sustainable forests management;
- Promote common interest groups focusing on women and young people in the framework of the initiatives related to sustainable forests management.
Monitoring the state of forests
- This aspect is fundamental, as much as it is to put in place a system of watching and warning.
Strengthening of stakeholders’capacity
- It is one of our central axes which consist of capacity building. It refers more specifically to popularize the legal and normativeinstruments.
In short, we contribute as volunteers to different reflections for forests and carry out sub contracts of activities which could be voluntarily entrusted to us by our partners.
As a group of young multidisciplinary experts who federate their know-how to help manage natural resources sustainably, United voices to Serve Forest and Environment (USFE) seeks to put to task children and make them responsible by taking care of their immediate environment. The main objective is to build future environmental protectors as citizens for the environment.