We need English speaking volunteers from all over the world, especially from countries such as America, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, etc... who could help us together in different programs.
1. GAINING GENUINE TEACHING EXPERIENCE IN SCHOOL SETTING AT HANOI CENTER.
- A GREAT WAY TO GAIN MORE AND DEEPER KNOWLEDGE ABOUT TEACHING EXPERIENCES.
- We don't require to have a teaching certificate, but prefer your experience of teaching. If you have no experience, we will help you.
- You will put in genuine teaching with us and gaining lots of teaching experience, which is vital if you are looking to teach professionally in the future. Upon completion, we will give you a certificate and letter of recommendation.
- To support volunteers with teaching we have available for some classes: classbooks, teacher's book (very detailed on how to teach), flashcards, media, CDs, game idea and other ideas to make their classes more exciting.
- We are a happy volunteer family with friendly host. So, a new volunteer will be get an incredible help in English teaching from other volunteers.
- Vietnamese teaching assistance is available.
*** REQUIRE***: Because the children get familiar with the teachers, we like volunteers who can stay for 2 months at least. The volunteer will gain a huge and deeper teaching experiences if they want to become a qualitified teacher in the future. With a 3 months period, we will support to pay for your visa cost (not include approval letter).
The age of the students; 5-13 years old. Teaching them; pronunciation, conversational English, new words and a few of grammar. The children are very nice, enthusiastic and eager to learn; they have some experiences with learning English previously. Assistance will be provided by Vietnamese teaching staff.
2. TEACHING AT OUTSKIRT OF HANOI.
- We are teaching English to rural children living in the outskirts of Hanoi. We do not only teach them English but also exchange cultures; sharing experiences. This exchange of cultures benefits the rural communities by expanding their horizons and giving them new oppotunities they didn't previously have.
3. TEACHING FOR UNDERPRIVILEGED PEOPLE, FINAL YEAR STUDENT, WORKER AND OTHERS
A GREAT WAY TO EXCHANGE CULTURE, MEET NEW PEOPLE AND GAIN TEACHING EXPERIENCE for Adult
The age of the students; 18 - 35 years old. Making topics for sharing experiences, exchanging language, gaining knowledge and exchanging cultural between volunteers and students. The students are very nice, friendly and eager to learn.
- In our volunteer home, we run very low price and free classes taught by the volunteers to help unemployed, disadvantaged youths, final year students and others to improve their English skills.
- At most Universities in Vietnam, students learn a lot of English grammar but speaking skills lag behind, especially from English teacher.
- After the students graduated at their University, to get a well paying job as well as some of worker who want to change their current job to get new job with higher salary. Most of them must be good in English conversation.
- We aims to give them a chance to improve their speaking skills to get good job as well as CAREER OPPOTUNITIES in their future.
- The students will become a guider for volunteer in our DAYTRIP together.
4. ASSISTING WITH TEAMBUILDING/JOBSKILLS/FILMSHOW/WORKSHOPS
- A GREAT WAY TO SHARE EXPERIENCE, MAKING A FRIEND, gaining Job skill, cultural exchange and sharing experience between Volunteer and Local people
- Providing vital job skills along side English language training.
- Outside of working at the café, students participate in workshops, team building exercises, watching film and other activities to make them a more attractive candidate to employers.
- This is perfect opportunity if you have any work experiences/skills to share them with the students to improve their chances of getting a job, increasing their change of success, or simply inspiring them.
- One time per week.
5. LOCAL TOURISM AND SOCIAL OUTING.
- A GREAT WAY TO EXPLORE VIETNAM and participate in cultural exchanges through the Local people, foods and customs experienced on our day trips to local sites. Additonally, volunteers and our English students participate in cultural exchanges, practicing languages together.
- spending time with the students in and outside the classroom.
- 1-2 times per week.
6. LEARNING VIETNAMESE.
- We help volunteer to learn Vietnamese if they want.
- A GREAT WAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT VIETNAMESE AND CULTURAL EXCHANGE.
- We teach some basic Vietnamese to Volunteer. Help them some basic Vietnamese sentences when they hang out, traveling and communicate with local people,...
- Once a week
7. RASING FOR CHILDREN'S SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- We are raising a fund to HELP CHILDREN's MOTIVATION in STUDYING
- Require to Children: GOOD STUDYING, GOOD BACKGROUND, POOR FAMILY, GOOD PERSONANITY, HIGH MOTIVATION. We support them with tuition fee, books, note books, pens, and some tools for studying.
- Beginning of each Term of an academic year.
- Encouraging volunteer could bring some pens, note books,....to help children.
- Prefer a volunteer who has experience in fundrasing, education projects and child care.
We are pleased to welcome volunteers who can SUPPORT US FROM ONE MONTH TO SEVERAL MONTHS or MORE.
• Free WIFI
• Free different, delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner per day.
• Free ACCOMMODATION when you stay at our home.
• Daytrips everyweek
• Free laundry
• Coffee, Lipton tea, green tea, cacao, cake, fruits, noodles, bread, pasta, ...are available for free.
• • • • • • • • FOR A PROJECT IN HANOI CENTER WITH NO FEE • • • • • • • •
• A nice apartment for all volunteers with 01 big living room + 01 big kitchenroom with dinning room and an eating table + 03 bedrooms with priviate bed and mattress + 03 bathrooms + 02 Balconies with beautiful view.
• Washing machine + air-conditioning + hot water machine + bottle water + sofa + television + big fridge
• VERY SAFE and EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN OUR AREA.
• Only 20 minutes by motorbike to the Old Quarter or walking to the bus station to get to Old Quarter and around Hanoi.
• It’s also easy to go to My Dinh station (1.5kms from apartment) to catch the bus/car to travel Vietnam.
• There are lots of restaurant, coffee shop, supermarket, local market, taxi, hospital, clinic, PHARMACY,...
• It’s very close to the Mall, football field, park, banks with ATMs, Cinemas, Gyms, Yoga center, big GARDEN with Basketball, Bowling,.
• Close to the National Sports Stadium (My Dinh stadium) where there are many national and international sporting competitions.
• Nearby is Hanoi museum and National Convention Center - the biggest multifunctional building in Ha Noi. This convention and exhibition center is one of the most famous venues in Vietnam.
• • • • • • • • FOR OUR PROJECT IN HANOI OUTSKIRT WITH NO FEE • • • • • • • •
A nice house similar to homestay where has 03 floors with 03 different rooms and quite good facilities. The room for volunteer at second floor. There are a bathroom, a bedroom (bedroom sharing with other volunteers but priviate bed).
• HOT WATER + AIR-CONDITIONING + free WIFI + free laundry.
• VERY SAFE AREA.
• It takes less than five minutes to go to the school where you will be teaching.
• Very close to the District Stadium with Gym, Swimming pool (Open in the summer), etc.
• Local market, school, hospital, bank, PHARMACY
• Very good security, fresh air. Friendly and open-minded people.
Sometimes, there are some traditional festivals’ for the community to enjoy.
It’s EASY TO TRAVEL from this area; including Hanoi city center. It will only take 20 minutes by motorbike to the Old Quarter. 10 minutes walking to bus station.
At the project at outskirts of Hanoi. The volunteer can try the massage service of the blind to advocate them. The price of massage is very low. This is a good and meaning-full job for the blind who can earn money by themself.
"I have one word for you: GO!" - Ms Emma who helped us said that. Definitely! If you are looking for an incredible experience in Vietnam, take a look how our volunteers have talked about us on our website. You will see how our volunteers benefited from volunteering in our organization.
We are a social enterprise of education development, cultural exchange and tourism in Viet Nam that work in education, training and international co-operation. We aim to create an open and fair learning environment for all communities without any regard to economic status of the students. We also build our organization based on a fair relationship between a student, a volunteer and the organization.
The most important part of our organization is to host volunteers for educational and cultural exchange. We believe that education is fundamental to sustainable development.
We have some free English classes as well as low-price classes. We aim to provide good quality of life for our volunteers while in Vietnam as well as good quality of studying for our students.
Our staffs and students are welcoming and enjoy helping Volunteers anytime in our volunteer home. Our students will become your tour guide.
If you join with our programs, you will have a lot of benefit such as:
- Make a life-changing experience on students' life by enabling them learn English
- A great chance for you to integrate into local people’s lives and traditions (the real Vietnamese life),
- Gaining more and deeper knowledge about teaching experiences,
- Have lots of meaningful time to meet many amazing people,
- Discovering Vietnamese culture, traditions all whilst sampling traditional Vietnamese foods.
- We look after our volunteers
- A chance to learn Vietnamese language,
- Friendly, family-like environment,
- Comfort, convenience and happiness.
Volunteer certificate, recommendation letter, with stamp.
• Pre-departure information and advice
• In-country assistance and support
• Transportation: Supporting for picking up in Hanoi. Pick up in our daytrip, meet and see off by motorbike, bus when teaching. Information help.
• Support given to take volunteer/s to the bus station.
What's NOT included?
Flights. Insurance. Transportation: airport drop-off.