We need volunteers in these fields of work below.
1. Teach English to our nursery classes
2. Sports and leadership
3.Women Business Training
4. Environmental conservation
5. Assistant administrative volunteer
6. Construction and renovation program
7. Health and hygiene
8. Youth outreach program
9. Agricultural program
- We need professional and talented
volunteers with the ability to work with passion.
The requirements needed from our volunteers are proof of their education, complete our application form, Submit cover letter and your CV .
Throughout the year.
But the education program available in January up May , and in July up to November each year.
-1 week is the minimum stay duration. -And maximum stay is 3 months and above.
All of our accommodation are located in Moshi Town. Rooms are self contained with high quality and big space. Our accommodation are home stay and Apartment.
Food & Drink Details
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in your contribution costs. Food at the house is a mixture of western and African meals, so you can expect dishes like rice and beans, chicken curry, vegetable/beef burgers with chips, sausages and mash, lentils and chapatti and a variety of other dishes. Breakfast tends to be based around bread, condiments, tea, coffee and either fruit, eggs or pancakes.
Volunteers will contribute some expenses during their stay . For food and accommodation Volunteers will contribute $400 per week. Airport pickup will cost $ 50 only one way. (Return back to the airport will costs $50)
The Pick up point is Kilimanjaro International Airport, A person responsible is a Project Coordinator (Peter Bundala). Driving Time is 35 minutes to the YAAPHA Apartment.
NB: Make sure you read carefully all sections to the application form.
"Accommodation and food (3 meals per day, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- The volunteers House is located near town 10 minutes from the house to town by Public transport. Also We do have a private transport if needed.
Individuals, Family with Kids, Groups
Youth In Action Against Poverty and HIV/AIDS. (YAAPHA) Welcomes online volunteering on the following key areas below:-
1. WEBSITE MANAGER.
- We are looking for a volunteer to enhance and maintain our website on an ongoing basis. You should have jimdo.com experience and a passion for our cause.
Work includes content additions/deletions/changes, format updates, creation of new pages, search engine optimization, improvement of imagery, etc.
Basic maintenance work should not exceed 5 hours per month. There may also be small projects. "If interested, contact us."
2. SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR.
- The Social Media Coordinator increases the flow of traffic to social media platforms through an effective social media strategy and regular social media outreach. This role utilizes marketing expertise to promote Youth In Action Against Poverty and HIV/AIDS.(YAAPHA's) mission.
3. ONLINE FUNDRAISING AND PARTNERSHIP MANAGER.
- YAAPHA TANZANIA is currently recruiting Online volunteers who can be based in their countries of residence but connected to to the organisation with access to full information and documentation to raise funds and network with other organisations around the world using the internet. Volunteers will particularly get guidelines and instructions from YAAPHA TANZANIA's management on their individual focus. Each of the volunteers will focus on either health, environment, human rights, education, vocational training or women empowerment projects . Each online volunteer will be provided with an authorization letter, name included as part of our team members, an official email address and a certificate of effective service at the end.
Contact us if your interested.
YAAPHA is a non profit organization working in Tanzania main land.Established in 2010 and got registered in July 2011. YAAPHA operates in Kilimanjaro, Tabora and Kigoma Regions.
Our vision is a society implementing social and economic change for sustainable development.
YAAPHA's mission is committed to reduce illiteracy and poverty by addressing the needs of children and Youth, providing primary education, life skills and entrepreneurship empowerment in Tanzania.
YAAPHA provides Free time activities to our volunteers are as follows:- 1. Drawing and Painting with children 2. Social activities like cleanliness to our schools,visiting People living HIV/AIDS and Elders.( Home based Care) 3. Gym 4. Riding 5. swimming 6. Cooking . Our volunteers will learn how to cook different type of Tanzanian Food during their free time. 7. sports. Note: During free time a volunteer will do whenever he/she feels to do. Its not mandatory.
YAAPHA wishlist are as follows:
If someone would need to donate some materials or equipment like ABC books, Mathematics books , Laptops, Projector,Football Jessey, Balls, Exercise Books , Pens, Pencils, Rubbers, Picture books.
YOUTH IN ACTION AGAINST POVERTY AND HIV/AIDS. (YAAPHA)
P.O. BOX 367,
Mobile:+255 789 498 980.
( Project Coordinator)