About this project
he COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome. The new corona virus has taken thousands of lives and spread to nearly every country in the world. Your donation will support immediate and long-term relief and recovery in vulnerable communities during one of the most challenging times we have collectively faced.
This crisis threatens everyone's way of life, but it is especially difficult for people who are already vulnerable, including those with pre-existing medical conditions, older adults, individuals experiencing homelessness, refugees and migrants, wage workers, and those with inflexible jobs.
Prime Educational and Social Trust (Prime Trust) a grass root NGO based in Puducherry is now trying to help of Puducherry to combat the Covid-19 outbreak.
Your donation to this cause will help stop the virus's spread and give communities on the front lines of the crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect the most vulnerable.
Use of Proceeds
The donations, we raise will be ustilized to:
1.Get masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
2. Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in quarantined cities and refugee camps.
3. Feed children that rely on school meals as their only source of nutrition.
4. Support hygiene awareness efforts.
5. Safety & Hygiene kits (1 liquid hand wash, 5 hand wash soaps, 5 masks, etc.).
6. Food Supplies (5 kg rice, 5 kg Atta, 1l oil, 1 kg pulses, 1 kg sugar, 1 kg tea etc.),
7. Medical Supplies (Sanitizers, Masks, Medical suits etc.)