About this project
The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome. The new coronavirus has taken thousands of lives and spread to nearly every country in the world. Your donation to this fund will support immediate and long-term relief and recovery in vulnerable communities during one of the most challenging times we have collectively faced.
This crisis threatens everyone's way of life, but it is especially difficult for people who are already vulnerable, including those with pre-existing medical conditions, older adults, individuals experiencing homelessness, refugees and migrants, wage workers, and those with inflexible jobs.
Your donation to this fund will help stop the virus's spread and give communities on the front lines of the crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect the most vulnerable.
Use of Proceeds
Donations are already helping to:
• Send doctors, nurses, and other frontline responders to communities in need
• Get masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
• Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in quarantined cities and refugee camps
• Feed children that rely on school meals as their only source of nutrition
• Support hygiene awareness efforts
• Create public awareness
• Empower business communities to cope with life
• Avail hand sanitizers and face masks
• Provide detergents
• And much, much more...
As the situation evolves, the fund will transition to support longer-term recovery and education efforts run by local, vetted organizations in affected regions. We will work with our partners on the ground to allocate funds where they're most needed.