Currently teaching English in Vietnam. Highly passionate about people, nature and art. Empathetic beings who face challenges with smile
We are a couple currently teaching English to classes from beginner to intermediate level of kids and adults in a language centre in Vietnam. We were born and raised in Italy but we have lived, study and work for many years in United Kingdom and Ireland. We also have lived in Spain so we speak fluent English and Spanish. We have both worked in multinational companies and have experience in marketing/internet and providing training, we could also teach or help around this subject. We would love to continue our experience in teaching English or other subjects to both kids and adults. We would also be happy to volunteer on social aspects related to eco-environment, animal care, sustainable projects that could be a learning experience for us.
Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, Central America, South America
Human Rights Work
- People focused with excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm for teaching and providing training.
- Ability to understand people needs to build strong and reliable relationships and personalized assistance.
- IT skills: excellent knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems, Internet web browsers, social media network and Google products.
- Digital marketing knowledge and social media strategies.
- Empathetic, fast lerner, with background studies of classic music and Violin.
- Padua (Italy) : institute G. Calendoli of theater: managing and supporting plays and activities for children. - Vicenza (Italy) , Association Italia Nostra, cultural heritage and environment - Working as an Aupair in Ireland for an Irish family with two children.