"when the wind of change blows, some people build walls and others build windmills"
A graduate in MSc Environmental Science and Engineering at The Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology. I am also holding a Bachelor of Science with Education (Chemistry/Biology) from Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA). My research interest is on environmental friendly pest suppression techniques and other environmental related issues. I am willing to professionally contribute skills to the society for the development of the nation at large. I am a full committed person towards the achievement of the goals and accomplishment of the mission at work. I am reliable and trustworthy. I am able to prioritize my workload, to work on my own and in a team.
• Environmental Science courses
• Environmental friendly pest suppression techniques
• Science courses (Chemistry/Biology courses)
• Education courses
• Research skills
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Publisher
• Analytical application program: Statistical Package For Social Science (SPSS) and Statistica
Work for the as a peer group educator in Morogoro-Tanzania