Geographic Engineering graduate of the National University of San Marcos, with specialized studies in Territorial Planning and Ecological Economic Zoning. Ability to lead projects development both in the public, private and international cooperation sector. Comprehensive training of young leaders from rural communities and trainer participatory rural community development projects, environmental education and intercultural. Experience in cadastral and topographic survey; in areas urbans and rurals of Peru, operation, management and conservation of ecosystems Andean and Amazon for economic, social and environmental sustainability. Skills to work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams. Proactive and innovative, knowledgeable and good management tools computer and languages.
Africa, Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Madagascar, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Nepal
- Management Microsoft Office package.
- Experience with university groups with social and community purposes.
- Experience in organizing events initiatives and community development (environmental and intercultural education).
- Adaptability to different environments and cultural realities to work or study also generate empathy.
- I am Athlete
- Volunteering experience nationwide with youth and children.