Joined on 17/07/2018. Born 21/02/1997
¡Hola! Hi! Hallo!
I am Yuliana, I'm 21 years old. I was born in Bogota, Colombia, city which I am currently living in.
I just came back from my first volunteer experience at Cultivarte, a farm located in Anapoima . I loved the experience and can't wait for the next volunteering opportunity.
I am bilingual; I have an advance English level and I am studying German.
I enjoy spending time in the country side, helping others and sharing my time meeting people.
Traveling is my biggest passion aside teaching.
I am vegetarian, pretty much vegan since I am lactose intolerant, but I have no problem eating food that contains low levels of milk and cheese (like bread or cookies).
Want to Visit
Africa, South East Asia, Central America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, The Caribbean
- I speak Spanish, English and a tiny bit of German.
- Sports is something I truly love; I practice running, trekking and, once in a while, yoga.
-I have a pretty good phisical condition and have no problem on doing taks that are physically demanding.
- I am not the best but I am a very good dancer and I love teaching others how to do it with the Latin flow.
-Teaching English and Spanish is definitely something that you can count on me to help with.
- Food, who doesn't love it? Cooking and sharing food is something that makes me happy.
- No matter what I am assigned to do, I will do it in the best way I can, whether I have done it before or not. I will help you with anything is needed.
Past Volunteering Experience
9 days at Cultivarte farm located in Anapoima, Cundinamarca.
Organizations I Support
It was f a n t a s t i c!
"I spent 9 days un Cultivarte and I trully wish I could have stayed longer.
This has been my first volunteer and I thankful for having the possibility to have it at this farm.
Both Natalia and Yial are beautiful human beings; patient, joyful and fun.
They really do their best providing balanced delicious meals for the pretty physical intense job you may do. There's a lot of time off for your personal activities.
Yial gave yoga and capoeira classes that were relaxing and fun. We went out on a friday night to a little club in Anapoima where we danced for hours. Natalia Will teach you how to dance with the Latin flow, that's for sure.
I would definitely come back and recommend it!"